Vs > Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
Wairakei vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf Climate & Distance Between
Wairakei vs Charlo, Nb, Canada
Wairakei vs Arvaikheer, Mongolia
Wairakei vs Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa
Wairakei vs Ecol. Agricula, Brazil
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Kasprowy Wierch, Poland
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Monrovia, Liberia
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Chlef, Algeria
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Portland, Oregon, Usa
Hendersonville, Nc vs Kristiansand
Magaria vs Grand Junction, Colorado
Guayaquil vs Spooner, Wi
Bitola vs Geraldton, Western Australia
- The distance between Wairakei, New Zealand and Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada is approximately 15,810 km or 9,824 mi.
- To reach Wairakei in this distance one would set out from Battle Harbour Lor, Nf bearing 270.1° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Wairakei bearing 231.6° or SW .
- Wairakei has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Battle Harbour Lor, Nf has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Wairakei is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Battle Harbour Lor, Nf is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12 °C (21.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.7 °C (19.3°F) less in Wairakei. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 262.6 mm (10.3 in) more which is equivalent to 262.6 l/m² (6.44 US gal/ft²) or 2,626,000 l/ha (280,737 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.9° higher in Wairakei than in Battle Harbour Lor, Nf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Wairakei relative to Battle Harbour Lor, Nf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Wairakei
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -3 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Wairakei vs Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa
Wairakei vs Mendoza, Argentina
Wairakei vs Chumphon, Thailand
Wairakei vs Trinidad, Co, Usa
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Cape Bellavista, Italy
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Oran, Argentina
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Goteborg, Sweden
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Rashad, Sudan
Nida vs Pamplemousses
Hokonui Forest vs Alert, Nunavut
Izuhara vs Sniezka
Elista vs Dewar Lakes, Nt
Wairakei vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Wairakei
Climate Guides for Locations near Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 618.9 kms (384.6 miles) NW
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 791.7 kms (492 miles) WNW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NNW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 587.8 kms (365.2 miles) WNW
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 342.8 kms (213 miles) WNW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) WNW
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 764.5 kms (475.1 miles) W
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) SSW
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 262.9 kms (163.4 miles) SSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 774.4 kms (481.2 miles) WSW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 488.9 kms (303.8 miles) WSW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 360.3 kms (223.9 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 736.3 kms (457.5 miles) WSW
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 463.1 kms (287.8 miles) SSW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 578.7 kms (359.6 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 703.5 kms (437.1 miles) SW
- Ch├ęticamp, Ns, Canada - 732.9 kms (455.5 miles) SW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 749.3 kms (465.6 miles) SSW